STEM mobile learning lab
United Way of Southeastern Idaho has expanded access to STEM opportunities to rural students with a new mobile learning lab, a makerspace trailer that comes equipped with art supplies, educational materials, maker-tools and curriculum for science, technology, engineering, arts and math education and is geared for pre-K to 8th grade. In 2022-23, United Way brought its TMC lab to engage 728 school-aged youth in STEM activities and partnered with school districts on family engagement activities/events for 1,403 children and their families.
To reserve the STEM mobile learning lab, please visit the calendar.
For more information, please contact Tennille below.
- Farm Bureau gives $36k to elevate community programs in Southeast IdahoAt a companywide event on Nov. 2, the employees of Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co. of Idaho presented a ceremonial check...
- Coats for KidsTogether, let's make a significant impact on the lives of 170 children
- STEM mobile learning labExpanding access to STEM opportunities to rural students
- Read Talk Play EverydayEducating parents on their role in early learning
- American Falls preschool scholarshipsUnited Way of Southeastern Idaho leads a collaborative that provides preschool scholarships for children in American Falls.