SKILLS DEVELOPMENT CENTER OF SE IDAHO
We are helping individuals and families experiencing housing and financial insecurity find pathways to independence, wellness, and confidence. This starts with access to services, employment training, and financial and life skills classes.
The Skills Development Center of Southeastern Idaho is designed to help residents find employment and become self-sufficient, and increase housing choices for low-income families.
This project is a collaboration between United Way of Southeastern Idaho, Pocatello’s Housing Alliance and Community Partners, Idaho State University and Citizens Community Bank.
Contact Amy Wuest, director of health at United Way of Southeastern Idaho, for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Farm Bureau gives $36k to elevate community programs in Southeast IdahoAt a companywide event on Nov. 2, the employees of Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co. of Idaho presented a ceremonial check...
- Coats for KidsTogether, let's make a significant impact on the lives of 170 children
- STEM mobile learning labExpanding access to STEM opportunities to rural students
- Read Talk Play EverydayEducating parents on their role in early learning
- American Falls preschool scholarshipsUnited Way of Southeastern Idaho leads a collaborative that provides preschool scholarships for children in American Falls.