Ride United, a first-of-its-kind initiative in Idaho and launched by United Way of Southeastern Idaho, offers free transportation for health-related activities for community members who are patients of our local free clinic, crisis and recovery centers, and mental health providers.
In seven months we have provided 5,500 miles’ worth of free rides to community members in need for doctor appointments, dental care, wellness counseling and more.
Contact Amy Wuest, Director of Health at United Way of Southeastern Idaho, for more information.
- Farm Bureau gives $36k to elevate community programs in Southeast IdahoAt a companywide event on Nov. 2, the employees of Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co. of Idaho presented a ceremonial check...
- Coats for KidsTogether, let's make a significant impact on the lives of 170 children
- STEM mobile learning labExpanding access to STEM opportunities to rural students
- Read Talk Play EverydayEducating parents on their role in early learning
- American Falls preschool scholarshipsUnited Way of Southeastern Idaho leads a collaborative that provides preschool scholarships for children in American Falls.