Find Help Idaho
With United Ways of Idaho, United Way of Southeastern Idaho launched findhelpidaho.org, an online directory of free and reduced cost resources that connects community resource providers and the people they serve to improve health and social outcomes throughout Idaho.
Anyone can search by zip code to get local, free, private, easy to navigate, and up-to-date information about resources.
Contact Amy Wuest, director of community resources at United Way of Southeastern Idaho, for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Farm Bureau gives $36k to elevate community programs in Southeast IdahoAt a companywide event on Nov. 2, the employees of Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co. of Idaho presented a ceremonial check...
- Coats for KidsTogether, let's make a significant impact on the lives of 170 children
- STEM mobile learning labExpanding access to STEM opportunities to rural students
- Read Talk Play EverydayEducating parents on their role in early learning
- American Falls preschool scholarshipsUnited Way of Southeastern Idaho leads a collaborative that provides preschool scholarships for children in American Falls.