Employee Campaign Managers
Our success is driven by passionate community champions like you! As the needs and challenges facing our most vulnerable neighbors continue to evolve, our community values your support now more than ever. Thank you for seizing the opportunity to band together and Team Up for Tomorrow!
Getting your campaign started is easy using the materials available on this page.
Campaign Coordinator Guide
Campaign Coordinator Guide - An easy-to-follow plan to help you execute a successful workplace giving campaign!
Step 1: Prior to your campaign
- Meet with your CEO/leadership to talk about your company goals for community involvment.
- Meet with United Way team member to develop a campaign strategy, timeline and goals, and to obtain campaign materials
- Your campaign is all your own we will set a strategy, timeline, and goals based on your unique structure
- Goal Setting Spreadsheet
Step 2: During your campaign
- Host a Campaign Kick-off to get employees excited about giving back!
- Host Virtually or In person
- Have company leadership give a message encouraging participate
- Invite United Way representative to come speak with your employees about the community needs and what we can accomplish together
- Organize special events
- Share materials below!
Pledge Forms and Reporting tools:
Visit our YOUTUBE Channel for more options!
Marketing and Promotion Resources
Logos - feel free to download. If you can't find what you need, contact us at 208-232-1389.
Instructions: Open the page and mouse over the image you want. Right-click and choose 'Save Image/Picture As.'
This will allow you to download the logo(s) to your computer. Please do not hotlink.
Other awesome FUNdraising Tools:
Let's Rock Your Virtual Workplace Campaign!
Zoom Backgrounds to spice up your Virtual Campaign Kickoff and meet-ups! To achieve the best output for your preferred Zoom background, it is recommended that you: Use a solid color background (e.g. a blank wall); Use uniform lighting; Do NOT wear the same color clothing as the background you will be using/projecting. Enjoy!!
Virtual FUNdraising Ideas to keep the excitement rolling! The bottom line is get creative, get inspired, and get your teams involved!