Community-led early learning
United Way of Southeastern works with partners to increase availability, accessibility, and affordability of high-quality learning environments. Our Early Learning Collaboratives focuses on the following milestones: Kindergarten readiness, which is closely linked to future academic achievement and life success; and early grade reading, particularly third grade reading benchmarks, which is critical to a child’s academic success.
For more information, please contact Tennille below.
- Farm Bureau gives $36k to elevate community programs in Southeast IdahoAt a companywide event on Nov. 2, the employees of Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co. of Idaho presented a ceremonial check...
- Coats for KidsTogether, let's make a significant impact on the lives of 170 children
- STEM mobile learning labExpanding access to STEM opportunities to rural students
- Read Talk Play EverydayEducating parents on their role in early learning
- American Falls preschool scholarshipsUnited Way of Southeastern Idaho leads a collaborative that provides preschool scholarships for children in American Falls.