United Way of Southeastern Idaho community investment panel volunteers meet with Our Gathering Place during a site visit this spring.
The United Way of Southeastern Idaho has awarded more than $307,651 to local nonprofits through their annual competitive grant process in the last year. These grants fund programs across Southeastern Idaho that address housing stability and shelter, food insecurity, access to primary and mental healthcare and improving educational outcomes.
United Way invested in 27 high-impact programs in Southeastern Idaho that provide solutions to our region’s biggest challenges, and the funding provided is vital for these programs in the community.
Eighteen local community volunteers served on panels that reviewed each application to ensure that the funded programs deliver results, meet a need in our community, and are fiscally responsible.
To view the organizations that received grants for one or more programs, visit: https://www.unitedwaysei.org/funded-partners.
Applications for nonprofits to apply will open again in January 2024. Please visit the United Way website to learn more about the Community Investment Grants process.
Contact Molly Olson, COO at United Way of Southeastern Idaho, for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Farm Bureau gives $36k to elevate community programs in Southeast IdahoAt a companywide event on Nov. 2, the employees of Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co. of Idaho presented a ceremonial check...
- Coats for KidsTogether, let's make a significant impact on the lives of 170 children
- STEM mobile learning labExpanding access to STEM opportunities to rural students
- Read Talk Play EverydayEducating parents on their role in early learning
- American Falls preschool scholarshipsUnited Way of Southeastern Idaho leads a collaborative that provides preschool scholarships for children in American Falls.